• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Coming back after 3 years...

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Man coming back after 3 years is so weird seeing the difference from when the reboot was coming out. Also a lot of my friends aren't here anymore and that's kinda depressing, I never did say anything about my sudden disappearance :':)'( so for the people I talked to that are still around sorry to have kept you waiting.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
I only have one question. This one question will determine our relationship, whether it be riendly or animosity.

Who''s your favorite Red Ranger?

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
I only have one question. This one question will determine our relationship, whether it be riendly or animosity.

Who''s your favorite Red Ranger?
Probs the original Red Ranger since I'm most fond of the original squad though I do like Dino Rangers Red Ranger too :)
I remember you.

Welcome back! :)
Yeah I remember seeing you around even back then nice to see you again!

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Funny, I never cared for Red Rangers. Always preferred Black, White or in general those who where out of the usual Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Pink team.

aoshi

Welcome back , fellow RE and DMC fan. Since you were a Claire redfield fan, Did you get to play RE:Revelations 2? Did you like the game?

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Welcome back , fellow RE and DMC fan. Since you were a Claire redfield fan, Did you get to play RE:Revelations 2? Did you like the game?
I'm mixed on Revelations 2, on one hand I like how the episodes fit together more than 1's did, but I feel that Capcom gave a lot of Claire's characteristics to Moira to make her more likable which I absolutely hate. She was really frumpy until the final boss fight which that new outfit :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Other than that I found Revelations 2 to be a fun game especially to play with friends!

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Actually well piping again as Im also fellow RE and DMC fan now, how much games from both series you enjoyed so much ?? :)
I love most of the RE games excluding 5 and 6 with 2 being my absolute favorite :)) and when it comes to DMC the only one I don't really like is the newest one with DMC 2 being my favorite :ninja:

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
3 years, so around the time I joined.

Well, greetings, and welcome back.

Also, come on guys....Everyone knows the best Power Ranger of all time is the original Green Ranger

KXoTmIe.png

(Updated design, but still the original, they even got the original actor under the suit)​

aoshi

I'm mixed on Revelations 2, on one hand I like how the episodes fit together more than 1's did, but I feel that Capcom gave a lot of Claire's characteristics to Moira to make her more likable which I absolutely hate. She was really frumpy until the final boss fight which that new outfit :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Other than that I found Revelations 2 to be a fun game especially to play with friends!

You're not a claire fan anymore , aren't you???LOL.. Cuz you're not ****ed that Alyson court wasn't the VA this time. How could you not be mad about that??...LOL.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
You're not a claire fan anymore , aren't you???LOL.. Cuz you're not ****ed that Alyson court wasn't the VA this time. How could you not be mad about that??...LOL.
I was ****ed when the news first hit and also impressed that Alyson Court lasted that long given how RE characters can't last 2 games without getting a voice change the new VA isn't bad she just isn't Claire. I'm just crossing my fingers that Alyson Court comes back to voice Claire in the RE2 remake because if she doesn't there'll be hell to pay :mad:

Top Bottom