• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can Someone assist me?

seraphmaycry

anyone here able to help me use nevan and cerberus? i need help for their practical uses and their combo related uses(get as advanced as you like as long as i understand it.)

EDIT: can anyone tell me how i can find more music like the dmc animes mermaid rock?

aoshi

I think nevan is best with gunslinger and artemis. Best with agni and rudra. Since we can launch both enemy and ourselves with whirlwind attack. A&R attacks are quite fast,smooth and less sluggish.

But if you want it with cerebrus, I suggest you try quicksilver since cerebrus(without swordmaster) lacks long range attacks and a launch to the air attack.

Fun fact : We can't equip quicksilver in mission 12 where we are granted full DT. Oh DMC Devs, You are so clever.

Some Sweet nevan combos and not very complex.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
i much perfer rebellion and a&r for dmc with e&i and gunslinger i could never really get the hang of nevan no idea why just wasnt a fan i wouldve much perfered just an electric scythe instead of a guitar???:/ and i never actually used cerberus once in dmc3 lol idk why just never did

aoshi

i much perfer rebellion and a&r for dmc with e&i and gunslinger i could never really get the hang of nevan no idea why just wasnt a fan i wouldve much perfered just an electric scythe instead of a guitar???:/ and i never actually used cerberus once in dmc3 lol idk why just never did

You're not helping.....LOL
not-helping-o.gif

Kidding aside, When i experimented with nevan, Its true potential was unlocked after upgrading its volume up. It summons more bats and we need to couple attack of bats with other weapons like artemis(gunslinger) or A&R jet stream moves. I think gameplay video i showed has good examples of nevan's potential.Its swordmaster level 2 upgrade is a very deadly since it can attack everyone in the vicinity. Great ability in sloth missions. But i didn't try its air raid, vortex and one other DT move but think its best with gunslinger artemis combined.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
You're not helping.....LOL
not-helping-o.gif

Kidding aside, When i experimented with nevan, Its true potential was unlocked after upgrading its volume up. It summons more bats and we need to couple attack of bats with other weapons like artemis(gunslinger) or A&R jet stream moves. I think gameplay video i showed has good examples of nevan's potential.Its swordmaster level 2 upgrade is a very deadly since it can attack everyone in the vicinity. Great ability in sloth missions. But i didn't try its air raid, vortex and one other DT move but think its best with gunslinger artemis combined.

LOL sorry :p

and maybe ill give it a shot just for fun i still perfer the a&r and rebellion for dmc 3

Top Bottom