• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can somebody make a nude patch for DMC 5?

temp-dsn

a modest Evil Genius
Ah... Then I'm not sure who you wrote that to. If it was me, than I guess, you're right.
I'm not ashamed to speak about sex themes in all it sides. Neither in the internet nor IRL.
There's nothing bad about having rich sexual life and being able to feel aesthetic pleasure of observing sexy people, even if they're just game characters.

TheNoHeartedBeing

Ah... Then I'm not sure who you wrote that to. If it was me, than I guess, you're right.
I'm not ashamed to speak about sex themes in all it sides. Neither in the internet nor IRL.
There's nothing bad about having rich sexual life and being able to feel aesthetic pleasure of observing sexy people, even if they're just game characters.
Hey you do you. lol

Limeade

He's just saying 'be yourself.' Be you. It's supposed to be a positive affirmation. :3

As for the thread topic, I wouldn't mind such a patch/mod whatsoever. ;) Having a naked Dante fighting on my screen would be really fun.

temp-dsn

a modest Evil Genius
Limeade, Onecrazymonkey1,
thanks for explainations. Language barrier...

TheNoHeartedBeing,
Thank you. I do.
BtW, just checked out your YouTube channel... You have a very attractive voice timbre. ;) But sometimes audio is too loud. You may want to record it with lower mic sensitivity (or just move a little away from mic) and then use compander (compression/expander) and normalize filters. Any audio editor would be fine: soundforge, audition or maybe even free ones like Audacity.
And the guy at your avatar is very attractive, too. Especially holding Vergil's katana...

But, yep, let's go back to the topic.
Does anyone here have any progress in finding UDK-experienced modder?

vladko92

Limeade, Onecrazymonkey1,
thanks for explainations. Language barrier...

TheNoHeartedBeing,
Thank you. I do.
BtW, just checked out your YouTube channel... You have a very attractive voice timbre. ;) But sometimes audio is too loud. You may want to record it with lower mic sensitivity (or just move a little away from mic) and then use compander (compression/expander) and normalize filters. Any audio editor would be fine: soundforge, audition or maybe even free ones like Audacity.
And the guy at your avatar is very attractive, too. Especially holding Vergil's katana...

But, yep, let's go back to the topic.
Does anyone here have any progress in finding UDK-experienced modder?
Yes we do have one, but he said that he can't do it alone, and he need help, Unreal Engine is new platform, it needs to be decode, so I guess we won't see soon any real good nude patch. Because it takes years to learn a program, let's not speak creating one near it, to can you use it. I am agree that the graphics are really good, I wished they would release a Modding tool but for our bad luck, we won't see one. :(

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I don't really know what to say other than GIMME NAKED DANTE!!!! (or I'll have to go stalk Mr. Langdon's bathroom window :shifty:)
Also, I stopped reading on page 3 when the boys started talking about their sausages and comparing theirs to Dante's.
C'mon guys. If you're going to do this, at least compare it to Vergil's instead, considering he's 'bigger'.
Also, it's gross.

The same thing! I've just finished the game in "normal" mode and would really love to play it again in "son of sparda" mode with naked Dante.
It shouldn't even be that hard...
Did you just... OH THE UNINTENTIONAL PUN, it makes me lol!

temp-dsn

a modest Evil Genius
I'll never understand the joy of nude patches lol
Did you never wanted to see any character from any game naked? Showing his/her extremely attractive and sexy body, especially if he/she does purely acrobatic stuff all the time, going from one seducingly erotic pose to another, showing him-/herself from the best angle...
Really, never?

Did you just... OH THE UNINTENTIONAL PUN, it makes me lol!
Agh... I wish I would be born in US. It's so strange when you make people laugh and even don't know why.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
You never really wanted to see any character from any game naked?
Well i'm a gamer from like ps2 days so graphics weren't really that "detailed" back then so nope never..
Showing his/her extremely attractive and sexy body, especially if he/she does purely acrobatic stuff all the time, going from one seducingly erotic pose to another, showing him-/herself from the best angle...
Really, never?
Yup never i only found about "Nude patches" when Tome Raider's nude patches got popularized even then i found it amusing.... and now i just find nude patches hilarious

Cabbage Detective

Cabbages <3
I'm a happy panda now :cool:

happy_panda_postcards-r3a672f355fca42b182901f3a082933e6_vgbaq_8byvr_216.jpg
i wanna hug the panda ^.^

Hiragana

Id like this too, even if he doesnt have his dick flopping round a decent shirtless mod would be good, im even having trouble finding one of those :(.

Top Bottom