• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can somebody make a nude patch for DMC 5?

temp-dsn

a modest Evil Genius
Ah well, where did you saw that? Can you post a link to it?
rule34.paheal.net/post/list/dante/1
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1025551#search=dante
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1025550#search=dante

It's great that we have a 3d artist among the ranks but the problem is, there are no tools currently for model importing in dmc. As far as I know, no one here is building any tools to have that be possible either.
That's exactly what I'm talking about. I won't recreate entire Dante asset from scratch on my own, right? And even if I were, how can I know what joint naming convention they use to keep all the animations working? I need the mesh extracted from the game itself.
And, actually, I'm FX artist, not a sculptor and not a modeller. I can modify the asset to seamlessly add a penis to it, but not more.

ZeroLove

WOW, that is quite....
(Dante fangirl moment)...

Balls are small though....

I know right? There are quite alot of guys with big dicks who do have those small balls though, but it doesn't look proportional correct. It's not pretty. Then again, he had probably just emptied his sack with those girls he brought home in the intro, so it would make sense for them not to be that sizeable...

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
I know right? There are quite alot of guys with big dicks who do have those small balls though, but it doesn't look proportional correct. It's not pretty. Then again, he had probably just emptied his sack with those girls he brought home in the intro, so it would make sense for them not to be that sizeable...

Lol, I think I was asking for a response like that :p...

vladko92

Anything you say?....
:p
Don't get me started....

Hah hardly anything, but most of the stuffs... but for example if the game don't have those futures (for example like gay romance options and so on) which is rather limit, of course we can't do that... but I believe that the games from now and forward they will be a lot of options like that :D

vladko92

Maybe theyll go both ways in the future :shifty: ...
*cough* nude Kat *cough*
Hah I am not interested by Kat, I am interested by Dante... and he being nude :D and for future I hope they give this opportunity to modders to use just one file, for example uncut member how its gets hard, without the need of changing stuffs... :D

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Hah I am not interested by Kat, I am interested by Dante... and he being nude :D and for future I hope they give this opportunity to modders to use just one file, for example uncut member how its gets hard, without the need of changing stuffs... :D
Like I said, maybe they'll go both ways to satisfy the needs of both genders....
Oops, did I say that?...
As much as I like a nude Dante, a nude Kat would be great too...

Onecrazymonkey1

Lol, satisfied now?...

I'm a happy panda now :cool:

happy_panda_postcards-r3a672f355fca42b182901f3a082933e6_vgbaq_8byvr_216.jpg

Top Bottom