• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can somebody make a nude patch for DMC 5?

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
...MINE EYES! WHAT HATH BEEN SEEN CANNOT BE UNSEEN! BLEACH, BRING ME THE BLEACH!
(is handed a steelcase)
...I said bleach, not DMC4! No, not Bleach the Anime Guest Starring Dante either! gah, somneone get me a nice naughty picture of Kat, Lady or Kyrie to purge that image from my mind!

Kyrie?

She's a sensitive flower...

...waiting to be deflowered by Nero but I'm sure Nero would DT and kill her when he "climaxes."

:troll:

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Kyrie?

She's a sensitive flower...

...waiting to be deflowered by Nero but I'm sure Nero would DT and kill her when he "climaxes."

:troll:
Oh come on, you know being that "sweet and innocent" she's probably a demon in bed herself. Gott'a keep up with the Devil Bringer.:troll:

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
Oh come on, you know being that "sweet and innocent" she's probably a demon in bed herself. Gott'a keep up with the Devil Bringer.:troll:

"Kyrie, I'm going to GO DOWN on you"

"Nero!"

"Watch out, I'm going to SLAM DUNK all over you"

"NERO!!!!!"

#THE TIME HAS COME AND SO HAVE I#

4lo9681.jpg

SamuraiGuy

I'd really love a nude Dante but we have several problems currently. First of all no one is sure if Dante's "nude" model is in the game files. It was used for a pre-rendered cutscene in the beginning and is never live-rendered in game. Most likely it is in the files somewhere but then that leads to our second problem which is how do we unpack the UPK files and do a model swap? No one has been successful in repacking a UPK file to work flawlessly in the game.

apollo

Art gallery is in the 'extras' section of the game menu. More art is unlocked for each mode the game is completed for^_^
Aha... I finished the game once, I'm not doing it again... :))

Clearly, the discussion has derailed badly from the subject at hand...

So please, any good modders out there who need a boost to their egos... at least let's find out if such a thing is possible... thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nelo The Great

I also love my completely real and not at all fictitious girlfriend that totally exists and loves me back (They'll never think we're not cool Nelo, we've got em all fooled).
Lol. i actually got lucky and found the love of my life. she's perfect.... great at video games... beautiful.... and a lust for me like none i've ever imagined...

VergilNeroDante

good for you. but what does it have to do with this subject? :)

It means he doesn't have to fall beneath the relm of reality to actually get something interesting since he has someone who makes him happy and will continue to do so rather to have something that wouldn't appeal to people such as the DmC Dante.

Pogo

I've never actually seen someone request a nude mod for a male main character.

Can someone just import nu-Dante into Sims 3?

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom