• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

blue orbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

grey fox

cyborg-ninja
does anyone know where some of the blue orbs are for vergil? ive gotten the obvious ones but still looking for more of the combat-thingys and hidden ones.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Mission 9, room with light puzzle, hole in the wall above the stautue
Mission 15, Underground Arena, jump down
Mission 17, room with floating cubes, first balcony, go through the door and continue forward.
These were only three orbs. I'll post more if you want

grey fox

cyborg-ninja
thx. i have most of them now but im having real problems with secret mission 12, its a nightmare, i can see it bieng a breeze for dante but for vergil trick up is just not getting it. any tips? =/

Dark Elf

Dagger user
It is hard to complete, but I got some tips.
Firstly, go to the right of the room, jump on the cube, then perform wall kick to get on floating cube. Then jump and trick Up to get on the cube in the wall, then quickly jump over to the balcony. Jump on the second wall-in cube, and try to catch timing to wall kick to jump on the floating cube. Stand there and look on two cubes, which are floating up and down. Then jump on the one, which is near your level. Jump over to another, then jump and Trick Up to reach the blue orb. In the last jump you can use Beowulf's Starfall to reach the balcony with blue orb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom