• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

blue orb piece - Mission 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wintermute

Cmon guys, plz tell me this isnt true. it just cant be true :mad: I tryed about 30 times to climb that f***** pipe, it just isnt possible, how the f*** is supposed to do this. I think who ever is responsible for this should spend 72 hours just playing this passage trying to get this orb. For f*** sake, nearly destoryed my PS2 controller, its just ridiciulous. Dante always slips down from the pipe, now matter how carefull i move him. I wasnt even near and close to going crazy. I read you can fly up there, but he just wont fly that high. Please, is there a trick? how do i get this blue orb piece :(

Keaton

Premium
Mission 9:
Fragment 14/20-In the area where you strike the three things to light up the
door, run up to the door, activate Devil Trigger and start flying towards the
pipe you came in on in Mission 7. It's down and to the left of the door from
the camera angle you get near the door. Note that you'll need to be fairly high
to get the Blue Orb, and it's _ONLY_ visible from a large height.

Taken from this FAQ: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/561241/23314

Hope it helps...

Wintermute

thx but no, not really, cant fly high enough to get this, or am i starting from the wrong ppoint? rigth before the door that i am supposed to go through i activate devil trigger, fly ash high up as possible and fly towards the pipe, but I'm always not high enough. Also somehow cant land a bit lower on the pipe, but even if its only a few steps to the orb, i bet i would fall down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom