• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bloody Palace.

seraphmaycry

It's madness.

i got up to wave 9401, and died screaming to some arachnea.

was it just a matter of needing more practice or should i improve my build?

i tried to be well balanced so i grabbed the two offensive extremes, under the premise i could carefully select moves and swap between the two if a medium group came along.

for guns i grabbed ebony and ivory to snipe and the kallina for stunning.

style was trickster, in case of a crisis, since, despite the merits of royalguard and quiksilver, this was the best defensive option as one mistake with royal could get me killed and i may not have dt when i need it with quiksilver.

i encountered little resistance until the last few thousands waves, i was fine.

i strolled through, and got my ass handed to me in the final section.

arachnea are such a pain with stinger for easy stunlocks, i had to make do with beowulfs slower version and died.

so, what needs doing for this evil, awful, nightmarish, hellish,demonic,ravenous,evil,satanic mode to be won?

TheJokingDevil

I got through the mode with swordmaster, handguns/kallina, rebellion/beowulf, the only challenge, in my opinion, is the three hell vanguards, other than that, it isn't that hard

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
you can beat it quite easily with royal guard spiral rebellion and cerberus,or if you wanna make it stupid easy play it as corrupt vergil and nelo angelo

MKH Spartan

I usually play through it with normal Vergil, but if I play through it with Dante I usually run Swordmaster, E&I, Kalina Arm, Rebellion and Beowulf.

Top Bottom