• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bloody Palace Randomizer

KnightNC

As the title suggests, this mod randomizes all floors in Bloody Palace. This includes all bosses except for Vergil as there are weird camera issues when placing Vergil anywhere other than stage 101. There will be more features coming soon (changing difficulties, disabling timer, etc.) so stay tuned for updates!
20210502111441_1.jpg

20210502111730_1.jpg

20210502111741_1.jpg

20210502111800_1.jpg

LINK TO DOWNLOAD
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18QZQaHi-PN3Sd7GUyAhx-Qi7hgLXojIj?usp=sharing

V 1.15
- added an option to remove bosses

V 1.14
- added an option to set the number of waves
- added an option to set a hard limit on DreamRunners, Tyrants, Butchers, and Witches. This hard limit is 2,
unless there is only one enemy type in a stage. If there is only one enemy type in a stage, this limit can range
from any number between 1 and 5.
- added SamD's colored enemy fix

V 1.13
- Fixed a bug where Baby Rages did not spawn where colored enemies are disabled.

V 1.12
- Added a new file that disables timer and gives Dante some health after any enemy kill (for balance purposes)

V 1.11
- Added a file that disables the timer in Bloody Palace.

V 1.1
- Fixed a bug where bosses that spawned on environmental stages (stages 15, 35, 55, 75, and 95) would permanently keep environmental hazards for the rest of Bloody Palace.[/URL]

Last edited:

0li0li

EDIT: It works perfectly now. Seems like the zip didn't contain all the required files before, just the exe. WONDERFUL WORK :D

hmmm, nothing happens after I select n or y to colored enemies. No randomizer file is generated, even if run as admin :( The prompt does not disappear either. I get a std:bad_alloc error (running out of memory) after a while. Tried changing the exe path, turned off AV, tried compatibility mode, write permissions, folder/drive ownership, no AV, no ransomware protection. Nothing seems to work. I tried another prompt command to see if it was my folders that prevented the creation of a file, but that worked fine. I don't think there's anything else I can do at this point except hope for your help.

Last edited:
Top Bottom