• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bipolar

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Does anyone else have bipolar, also known as manic depression, NOT likening both gender of polar bears as my friend thought (and he was 13 at the time) lol

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I have very mixed moods. I can become very aggitated to where I can become violent when angry. My energy has it's highs and lows, but I think alot of it is from stress and from the fact I don't get enough sleep. I had a friend who was Bipolar. It was well controlled, but she had her moments.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i dont think that mine is very well controlled most of the time i sit with my hand on my chin when im in school but when im out of school i just sort of sit there, staring blindly into the screen of the TV or PC, unless im playing a game, then im moving, with a staring face, but i occasionally have high points

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
For me I guess i'm kinda a nice guy, i'm only youngish so things can change, but I dont know anyone that's Bipolar.

Janny

Dines with dementia
My mood swings like crazy, and I'm usually a calm, quiet person, but lately I've been snapping for no reason and have even been deeply depressed for just 3 days. And then my mood totally swung the other way, and I became extremely happy. I sometimes have that on-top-of-the-world feeling and it disappears just as fast as it came and I become all blue. So, if I'm not bipolar, this means that I'm getting there one way or another.
So, yeah, rant aside, I'm a very moody cookie...

The dark knight

No.....but I am.....something.I dont wanna say.I am...*sigh*a hypercondriac.......dont hate me.EDIT:You people do hate me.......

Top Bottom