• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Big forum reader, finally registered

David Ryatta

Hey everyone!

I'm a games developer and youtuber with a big passion for DMC games and anything similar. I've been around this site for a few years reading stuff on and off but finally decided to register so I can make the odd comment as well.

I'll probably post it somewhere later to see what you all think but I've been slowly turning an old case study I wrote on the early DMC games into a video series looking at the game design between the games (I've been using a lot of information here for researching 4 and DmC)

Anyway hi :D

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hey David. Welcome to the forum! Good luck with the video series; do please keep us up to speed with your progress.

David Ryatta

I'd like to see your videos. Can you link me your channel?

Of course! I hope you find them interesting, I only did the most recent on DmC a few days ago, then someone pointed me to the thread DONN1E (the DmC dev) made a few years ago about it.. somehow I missed that one, but it made for a nice read for 3 hours last night.. been trying to register since then.. Hotmail does not like forum confirmation emails!

Anyway my youtube link: (damn I can't post links yet)
Google: 'David Ryatta' I should be the first result

Hey David. Welcome to the forum! Good luck with the video series; do please keep us up to speed with your progress.

It's all done now, (well i am cautiously expecting a new dmc game to be announced in the next year), I'll give it a few months then do a follow up after feedback and to address things I forgot or to cover Dante in other games outside of DMC.

But I'll post it later somewhere for everyone who might be interested :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Hello David! I regularly watch your Youtube videos so it's kinda surreal to see you on here.

Hope you enjoy your stay. ♡

David Ryatta

Hello David! I regularly watch your Youtube videos so it's kinda surreal to see you on here.

Hope you enjoy your stay. ♡
Ahhh that's so scary.. though it is a small world! I tend to linger on forums a lot.. but I get nudged by people to actually comment on them more.. i'm pretty poor on the social side as a rule :(

I wish there were forums as awesome as this on games I'd worked on :p

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The potato might not have been free, but I can offer you a welcome cake! I hope you like ice cream cake, with gel frosting. Yum.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Whereas I have a particular lack of skills...

I guess it all comes down to whether you prefer a Griffin or a Neeson.

Little hint though: all Griffin's family are still alive. Just saying.

Top Bottom