• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best way to beat the gigantic minitar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgil

in god of war i'm in hades' trial and i'm up against the gigantic minitar i'm trying to kill him and i can get him to the point of no shields but i can't seem to get him past half health

Ms.Reaper

I remeber fighting that I guess after getting to have of his life it gets harder. Well make sure you using your shield. Try not to take so much damage at the beginning.

DevilsNeverCry1

"try not to take damage" on the minitaur is like trying to stop a train with your bare hands and afterwards saying that is didnt hurt one bit.... lol But i agree with it.

SLK

man if ya want to end him quick, just concentrate on posiendon's rage!!! every time he rushes to attack u on the second plat form just jump to dodge his attack and rite after let him have some of he sea god's rage!!! then when he runs up, hit him a devious combo!!! thats all!! dont worry about losing any magic cause the more u attack him the more magic orbs u recieve!! he is pretty easy!!! just learn him movements since its continuous and can be evaded by either rolling or double jumping!! hope it helps!!
bless!!

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
LOL.................the Minotar is very easy.......................u must strike him doing Poseidon Rage................and then u use the huge fire harpoon to hit his Armor..................when he has no Armor................u can kill him.....................but his death is awsome..............and that blood.....................hhmmm................yummy.............lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom