• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

bad timing?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
It seems that the clocks are out by an hour
Just looked at my profile, "last activity 1:05AM" but its 2:05AM, and i an doing this now, whats up with it?, and its not my clock that says 2:05
any ideas?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
is you look at the posting times, they are meant to be in chronological order, but there is a 1:47am then a 1:03am,
Could it be that the server thought that it was this time last week, changed the clock back twice?

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
if u change the time on your cp ........ it will change back to normal....... i have already said this to keaton ages ago.........

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i didnt change anything, but the time i posted this thread was 1:07am it said, but it was 2:07, which is says now

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
fg.jpg

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
fg.jpg

u have to change the time zone to what i have ........ and its not hard ....... but your making hard for me....... its really annoying having to say the same thing 4 times and u still havent go it

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
it has been on the same timezone (london) since i joined a year ago

and as i have already said, the timings only went out for 1 hour

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
LISTEN TO ME ........... click on the time zone button and go up time zone ........ THATS ALL ............ u best give me rep for this

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
for what, telling my to do something thats already been done?

i didnt touch anything, and it sorted itself out, so it wasnt the timezone!!!!!!!!

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i give up on u ......... u ask for help and i gave it to u ...... 5 times...... and still u havent done it.........

Top Bottom