• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

AzureNight13's friends read this PLEASE!!!!!

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
me too, she's too sweet a girl to see so sad..i just dropped u a line in PM, reply if u like or not...i just hope ur all ok...i know it has to be tough to deal with such loses. i know i'd go crazy if something like that happened to my dog J-lo over here..she's such a sweet little doggy...i love her with all my heart...sometimes i think she's almost human

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
me too, thanks for the support man...she isnt sick or anything right now...i can only hope she dosnt get that way...u wouldnt like to see me sad..i can bring down a room full of ppl with happy go lucky sydrome..lol

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
I'm getting Fergus cremated and I'm gonna spead his ashes aat a beach near a plae where I used to live and he loved running in the beach. so it seemed appropiate. I feel alot better now then I did last week, but I'm still piggin out on junk food. Don't worry I have a black hole for a stomach. I eat and I'll still get hungry. *hugs everyone and gives cookies* Thanks alot guys

Top Bottom