• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

AzureNight13's friends read this PLEASE!!!!!

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
As i was at the funeral yesterday, i cried several times, but i felt that it was a good time, that he was at rest now, cuz he had had cancer for a while, and now i feel that i can remember the good times, and that way, he will be remembered in the best way possible

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Yep Fergus was definatly man's best friend.....or should I say WOMAN'S best friend. lol

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
yeah...i can only hope with time u will feel better...are u feeling any better at all today? i hope so cuz the sad Azure dosnt seem as fun as the normal one..lol, but it's understandable in this case

AzureNight13

Premium
I feel a bit better. I'm just probably gonna pig out on some ice cream and starbucks for awhile.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
^good idea..that's what i do..eat away the pain....btw..anyone know a good way of taking ur mind of something that u werent afraid of b4 but u r now cuz u just realized it's real and it's going to happen wether u want it to or not?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Seriously gonna have to explain to me what the Hell you are on about .lol.

I just... eat away the pain, before it eats away at me :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ .lol. I see now of course... You know that talking to me is gonna make you feel a bit better :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
oh of course..but it's not really the dentist or the tooth getting pulled that bugs me..what's teh aftermath going to be like? is it going to be painfull? am i going to be able to eat? will i need medication to deal with it if there is any pain? does any of this fear make any sense at all? and after all ive been through in my life...why does this even scare me at all?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ It doesn't scare you... it is making you nervous becoz you are thinking on it too much :) You know I'm right .lol. Just relax and talk to me... Then you'll see that it was just you bein' silly about it :) I know you've had much worse than this...

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
yeah...ur probably right...maybe we should just talk it out...im just nervous cuz it's my first dentist visit EVER....21 years old and never beed to the dentist....that's bad..they're gonna find all sorts a problems

AzureNight13

Premium
Vauxchen;91606 said:
As i was at the funeral yesterday, i cried several times, but i felt that it was a good time, that he was at rest now, cuz he had had cancer for a while, and now i feel that i can remember the good times, and that way, he will be remembered in the best way possible

*hugs*

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
well i had the experince again with Thorn sitting in the corner of my room then disappearing event makes me more sad everytime knowing that hes gone, but i still feel the pain of not being there when he died.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
man, im sorry to hear that man, i dont know who or what thorn was, but he or she had to've been important to u for u to still get that feeling. im really sorry for all the pain u guys have endured, especially Azure and Vauxchen..dont get me wrong, i am sorry for ur loss to devil hunter..it's just..i dont know u as well as i know them cuz we never talk, but i dont want u to feel left out in my thoughts..i hope u all feel better soon..u will all be in my thoughts and those that u lost will be in my prayers. but if it's ok, can i take a second to go slgightly off topic and ask u guys to take a look at a pic i posted in the latest artist thread and tell me what u think? it would really make me feel better to get afew ppls opinion

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
oh, im so sorry man, that must be pretty rough on u..when ever u start to feel down about it or just wanna talk about it u can alway drop me a PM, im a good listener and have been told im good at cheering ppl up...i know it may hurt, but..u gotta think of it this way..he's in a better place now..he dosnt have any pain, any stress..and problems to deal with..he's in a happy place now

Top Bottom