• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

AzureNight13's friends read this PLEASE!!!!!

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
I'm not sure if I'm in the right area for this, but you know what I don't care right now. Why you asked? Cause I just found out that my dog, Fergus, was really sick and had to be put down. And I didn't know he was so sick cause he acted so damn happy like nothing was wrong. And now I feel like my heart hass been shatterd. And Instead of PMing you all. I'm just making this thread to let you guys know that I probably won't be online for a couple of days. I also created this so I can talk to guys about it cause I ususally don't like to keep things like this bottled up.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
im sorry to hear that, i dont know how it feels to lose a pet, but i know how it feels to lose someone close to u. it's basicly the same thing if u think about it...i hope u pull through sweets...and it was a good call posting this instead of keeping it bottled up..that would be unhealthy..and this is in the right place if im not mistaken..lol, it's a general topic

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I hope that you can get through it. I will be here to help if u need any encouragement, as my granadad passed away a few days ago and today is his funeral

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
oh man, im so sorry vauxchen...man..there's too many bad things happening around me right now but..i hope u both pull through it ok, im also here for either of u..i've been told im a good listener and seem to cheer ppl up pretty well so..just drop me a line any time u want...im here

AzureNight13

Premium
Thanks guys. And I'm sorry about your grandfather Vauxchen. The thing that realy sucks was that Fergus never let us know that he was sick. He just kept acting so happy until today and I never said goodbye to him like I did wiht my last dog. And I honestly got to say it sucks big time. I give you guys hugs *hug*

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
*hugs back* yeah, i know it can be rough..but maybe that's the way he wanted to go out..maybe he knew he was sick but didnt want to show it cuz he knew u would be sad..i know of plenty of dogs that have that kind of personality..and im sure if he has the type of personality i think he does im sure he dosnt want u to be sad now..just keep talking it out with us and im sure we'll have u feeling better in no time...im sure not fully better but sometimes talking can ease the pain..i know it does with me

AzureNight13

Premium
Thanks CRK. I pretty much raise that dog since we got him. He was a Black Lab/ Pitbull mix. As clumsy as he was he was the sweetest a pitbull can be. And he was only nine years old too. I figured he had a good three or four years left in him. Now I'm not sure if I should contiue working at the job I have.

AzureNight13

Premium
I work at a small bording kennel. Think of it like a motel for dogs and cats when their owners are away and we take care of them until they comeback.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Oh....wow...yeah, i'd say that's gotta be hard after something like that. i dont know what to tell u other then..hang in there and, personally even though it hurts i would keep on with the job...do better for other animals and try to just think of it as ur doing better for other animals even though ur own couldnt be helped, or..as the case may be..didnt want to be helped..i dont know really though..sometimes things happen for a reason and u just have to look for the reason...and hope it was a good reason

AzureNight13

Premium
Well I'll see how it goes. I know for sure that I'm not working tomorrow. *looks at clock* I mean today. it's 3:00 am on my side. I'm supposed to be working today, but I'm not sure I could handle it. After just finding out about my Fergus about three hours ago, I'm sure my boss wil understand. I work to much anyways.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
wow no time difference..lol, 3am here too..lol, well, yeah...ur boss has to understand..u work around animals and u just lost one of ur own..if he dosnt understand that then he's messed up..just try and get some rest and dont think too much on it over the next few days..im not saying dont think about it, cuz i know u will..just dont think TOO much about it or u'll drive urself into a deep state of depression and it will start to control u

AzureNight13

Premium
I just don't want to ask HER for too much time. I was sick that last three days and I asked to work half days (except for yesterday. I worked a full day). I'm sure she'll say yes. If I work today, I'll probably have another nervous breakdown. And that's not good for me or the dogs. Right now I just need to think of a good place to spread Fergus's ashes. I would rather have him creamated, then buried.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
ok, i get it..it's a woman..lol, point well taken..was wrong to assume u work for a guy..lol, well, as long as u dont think too much on it and cause urself a nervous breakdown u should be ok...remember..im always here to listen if u need someone to talk to.......ok, not always but, i just so happen to be here tonight..lol, and u can always drop me a PM if u want

AzureNight13

Premium
It all just happened so quickly though. I'm still having trouble accepting it. I guess you can say that I'm still in major shock.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
sadly i know how u feel, my grandfather died a week after september 11th and i wasnt even there to say goodbye...i didnt even know he was showing signes of dying untill that day...he was responding to meds, acting normal..then just...went...just like that...it took me way too long to get over it though...it took me almsot 2 years to get to a normal frame of mind again

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I'm so sorry to hear that. I indeed know what it feel's like to lose a pet. I lost four kittens, actually they were murdered but it could never be proven. I cried so hard...you should let it all out, because your dog is worth it. They are just as precious as a family member, because they are one. Remember the goodtimes with them and when you need to cry let it out. I wish I could do more for you but I cant.

Remember all dogs go to heaven.

Memories are forever so use them.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
^ok, i have to say..a second ago i was about to cry but hearing that "all dogs go to heaven" line made me kind of laugh..lol, good use of movie title i dont care what anyone says..im giving that one some rep

AzureNight13

Premium
Oh trust me I'm crying my a** off, even now. And if any dog deserves to go to Heaven, it's Fergus. A part pitbull he may be, but a lab he always was. He always tried to find ways to get on my lap. When people hear pitbull, they think "oh no RABID DOG!!!!!" But not all pitbulls are dangerous. They are just misunderstood and that's why I love pitbulls. And thanks Boc for making me laugh with the All Dogs go to Heaven .

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
this is true...it's not the breed of dog that makes it mean in all cases..it's how they are brought up..dogs can only become mean if u make them mean..btw, off topic..i just read in the nicknames thingy that u dont use the computer for internet? u use ur phone?

Top Bottom