• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Are you looking forward to playing as vergil in dmc 4

Are you looking forward to playing as vergil in dmc 4

• *drool*

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
No actually:p
Since DMC4 features two playable characters already, they should just try and make them as best as possible. Putting Vergil will only result to something pitiful like Special Edition, were Vergil is, well, no match for Dante considering the gameplay. He sure creates a slaughter easier than Dante, but still isn't as useful. And since no one uses "Katana-type" of swords, a costume is not an option either. Except if they give as Nelo Angelo again, but really it becomes kind of..."yeah, dmc9, did you unlock Nelo Angelo costume yet?:p " which bugs me a bit.

Well time, will show^_^

Firewater

Master
Tony_Redgrave;38129 said:
No actually:p
Since DMC4 features two playable characters already, they should just try and make them as best as possible. Putting Vergil will only result to something pitiful like Special Edition, were Vergil is, well, no match for Dante considering the gameplay. He sure creates a slaughter easier than Dante, but still isn't as useful. And since no one uses "Katana-type" of swords, a costume is not an option either. Except if they give as Nelo Angelo again, but really it becomes kind of..."yeah, dmc9, did you unlock Nelo Angelo costume yet?:p " which bugs me a bit.

Well time, will show^_^

That's your Opinion Tony Redgrave, and I respect that bro:D

But I would love to play as Vergil (if he returns after fighting the Prince of Darkness: Which I think is Shaitan). His Katana is usefull if you know how to use it though. And I would love to see Vergil use a crazy looking huge broaden Double-edged sacred sword with light(since Dante took the Forged Edge: which is dark:O ) Remember though DMC4 isn't finilized yet!^_^
So we might see or not see Vergil in DMC4.

Latz bro!!

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
i'd love to play as vergil but unfortunately dmc4 already has 2 playable characters- if they were to put vergil in, it would end up like dmc3: SE. still, i voted *drool*:p

Arwen

Lost Soul
I'm not sure if Vergil will be a playable character. If they gave Vergil better weapons then on DMC3: SE that'd be good. Sorry guys but I found being Dante better then being Vergil in the SE version.

VergilDMC3

The Dark Slayer
It would be awsome to play as Vergil in DMC3 you got to play as him but no story to back him if they but a story it will be great

Gilver

Blood Vengeance
Firewater;38142 said:
That's your Opinion Tony Redgrave, and I respect that bro:D

But I would love to play as Vergil (if he returns after fighting the Prince of Darkness: Which I think is Shaitan). His Katana is usefull if you know how to use it though. And I would love to see Vergil use a crazy looking huge broaden Double-edged sacred sword with light(since Dante took the Forged Edge: which is dark:O ) Remember though DMC4 isn't finilized yet!^_^
So we might see or not see Vergil in DMC4.

Latz bro!!

what, you read Wheel of time?

anyways...Vergil...playing as him....*drool* I loved playing as him. I mean, at least let him be an extra character THEN give him his own game

Nikz

..!Jackpot!..
Honeslty, my mind tells me that Nero=vergil.. lol maybe because i want to see him badly again..:)
but it would be great, if Capcom created Special Edition for DMC4 also...Like Return Of Vergil, lol..
We dont know the whole sense of DMC4, so let's hope :)

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
^Love your sig:p

Anyways as much as i want Lady in DMC4. I would still like to see Vergil. After getting a taste of what he plays like in DMC3 im looking forward to how they have toyed and upgraded him:) ;)

Top Bottom