• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Are there any Easter eggs in DMC4?

Omega-Time2Die

Lets Dine in Hell...
Play until you have to fight Berial. Watch the movie and pay attention as Nero does the blade thing. You will see a close up of Berial. Near him two signs are swinging about. The brown one says Mundus Village. Mundus was a demon from the first Devil May Cry.

Im sure on Dante's chest also in DT mode, theres the resident evil sign from that village in resident evil 4. Can't remember their names.

Most of the easter eggs are based on Resident Evil 4, from what ive heard.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Wow. I hadn't noticed that 'Mundus Village' easter egg before. Good eye! :p +rep

TJBurton

In the very last cutscene in epilogue 02, when dante is reading the magazing in the corner of it, you can see DMC4 and thats after the magazine gets closed on him and he says " I was just getting to the good part" lol

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Stillborn;69942 said:
As far as I know Dante's DT has Los Illuminados insignia from Resident Evil 4.

Why, he sure in the hell does. :lol: Wow that's incredible!!! Thanks for that, what an Easter egg.

Lady_

Order Of R.L.C.
I noticed one...
In epilogue 2 when Lady said "Isnt it your fault? Bringing Sparda into the spotlight?" you can see Lady in Dantes magazine... thats funny xD

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Lady_;70241 said:
I noticed one...
In epilogue 2 when Lady said "Isnt it your fault? Bringing Sparda into the spotlight?" you can see Lady in Dantes magazine... thats funny xD

Ah, yeah I noticed that too just recently 'cause I wanted to take a look as to what Dante's interested in.:lol:

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Dang you guys are lucky, I didn't get a chance to unlock that cut-scene. I have to watch it on youtube where the graphics arn't all that great.

BomberDom08

I thought that little thing u had to do at the end was a pain in tha arss so i jus unlocked heaven or hell mode and beat it in one day and unlocked it

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
BomberDom08;70497 said:
I thought that little thing u had to do at the end was a pain in tha arss so i jus unlocked heaven or hell mode and beat it in one day and unlocked it

It's easier than it looks, really. Instead of trying to kill them just try to throw them far with moves like Nero's "Stinger". I failed to do it in Devil Hunter but I even succeeded in Dante Must Die:lol:

chesta

c'mon guys that thing at the end wasn't that hard

at the end of dmc3 where u have to kill 100 demons was much harder

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Vergilissexy;71188 said:
Kinda reminds me of GOD1 when you had to protect your family except with DMC4 you fail with one hit.

In GOW I thought it was one of the coolest moments of the game (as is the whole last boss fight). In DMC these things can prove kinda annoying, thanks god that by doing it once you can still see the cut-scene.=]

Top Bottom