• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

An Introductory

ToriJ

Hi. I'm Tori, nice to meet you all. I found the place through the Resident Evil forum so some of you may know me from there, not sure how many have crossed over.

For those who don't know me, I'm from Kansas City, Kansas, and I've been playing video games and writing for as long as I can remember. I combined my two loves into video game reviews I work on weekly as my primary source of revenue. I'm a long time fan of the Devil May Cry franchise, having been introduced to it through the demo that came with Code Veronica X. I own all five Devil May Cry games, having just recently played DmC this past week. Only game I haven't played to completion is DMC 4. I should probably get on that some day.

See you all around.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Welcome to another of the forums on our network. I don't visit there so we will be new to each other but I hope you like it here too.

Lord Nero

Ultraviolet Sentinel
Nice to meet you! Cool, I write game reviews too, though sporadically. Maybe we can check each other's work out sometime :) Have a good time on the forum - people are pretty friendly here, so it shouldn't be a problem.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Welcome to our lovely Community. Hope you enjoy it here also :happy:

Top Bottom