• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Am I Screwed...?

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
Okay, so...I'm on Mission 22 (fight w/ Mundus) on DMD. I have one Untouchable, one Holy Water, and 13 Yellow Orbs... x) I don't know if this will be enough. Thoughts? x__x

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
my advice......go for it let out the thrashing and leave him as a bunch of stone rubble

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I'm almost in the exact same situ. Holy waters don't work on Mundus, either.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i beat mundus with just sheer devil hunter style kill him wiht no items prove yourself as the devil hunter :cool:

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I found Nelo Angelo 3, more difficult than Mundus. A yellow orb was enough for Mundus because for me the tricky part is remaining at full life while you're flying. If you do so, a fair fight is waiting for you when the ground-fight begins. But if you have almost zero hit points then well...

So yeah, the yellow orb saves me from this. Whether I actually use it or not.

Railazel

Must I be the mature one and give the man actual advice? That's probably why he hasn't replied yet.

Anyways, you have to worry more about the Flying part than the Land part. During Flight is where you'll need to focus the most on not being hit, so just fly in circles and wait until you have a full (and I do mean full) bar of DT to use your Dragon attack (you'll do the most damage that way). It'll take about five or so Dragon shots before you'll go into the Land part.

Once you go down, remember to keep your DT as high as you possibly can so you can do the most damage. Keep out of the range of his rapid- fire orbs, and it should be smooth sailing for most of the battle. Oh yeah, be careful of the lava.

There is a third portion afterwards, but that'll be pretty easy.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Use Youtube to watch crazy DMC players battle Mundus and use their methods. Learn from their attack pattern ,otherwise; dodge, attack, dodge, attack, dodge, DT attack like a monkey with rabies, run away. Repeat as needed.

Top Bottom