• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

All about Kingdom Hearts

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
He was hard now that I think about it.... Because if you didn't kill the water clones quick enough instant death in gained you. Ugh.
Exactly ;_; Either I wasnt quick enough to get them or I ran out of potions to heal myself, thats how I would die T_T

Ultima

I shall stop the quoting chain! Anywho, I got lucky with Mickey saving my ass when I died, he would pop up like 3 times and bring me back to life *0*

Ultima

*nods* Yup! And then the battle in Hollow Bastion with the 1000 Heartless battle *0* Oh gawd, that was epic!! And then Squall, Tifa, Yuffie, and Cloud :)w00t:) got to fight with you as you go *0*

Ultima

XD I also loved fightning Sephiroth!! I had to level up to level 85 to beat him ;_; Then I thought 'What the heck, why not go to level 99!' So, I went to basically every world and managed to get to level 99.....I have no life.

Ultima

Its worth it at the end...You get a Keyblade thats supposed to look like Cloud's Buster Sword, kinda. And theres an epic fight scene with Cloud and Sephi...Then Tifa appears and ruins it -_-

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Its worth it at the end...You get a Keyblade thats supposed to look like Cloud's Buster Sword, kinda. And theres an epic fight scene with Cloud and Sephi...Then Tifa appears and ruins it -_-
Quotes make it easier to find your posts lol. That's what Youtube is for! Lol

Top Bottom