• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

after i see the new trailer i have to say -------

capcom memberan

the game is back
after i see the new trailer i have to say that nero is powerfull than dante i think see the game play in you tube guys im returning and the final realease date is in 22/8/2007 (Nero vs Frost & Berial New video Devil May Cry 4! Gameplay)write this in you tube and watch the trailer clearly

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Well it is safe to say now that you are not the only one who feels that way, Capcom. The latest Issue of PSM3 says that Nero is better than Dante gameplay-wise because of his Devil Bringer and his sword capabilities, the fact that he can rev/charge-up his sword to increase his power and speed adds a little something to the style and gameplay.

devil_advocate

yeh definately i say this game rocks i saw some of the gameplay on some website and they looked awesome especially the way they chain some of their moves

WWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well, of course Nero is something different. That's why they made him in the first place. To not give Dante even more power (imagine Dante with all his styles AND Devil Bringer, he would be unstoppable:p ).
Also to keep in the picture some of the character that Dante had in DMC3, cocky, arrogant stylish. Along with the DMC1 Dante who's serious but enjoys taunting his enemies to no end, who's the DMC4 Dante now.
Nero has some unique abilities, I imagine, Devil Bringer will allow him to access places which couldn't be accessed through normal conditions(because Dante can access anything, he's flying and walking to walls) just to make it different/interesting.
Also is something new and nice, but as Nowshin said we haven't seen Dante play using each Style one after the other while switching Devil Arms and guns at the same time;)

Top Bottom