• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

After 7 years, I'm back.

TheGoodLife

DJ/Graphics Designer
I used to visit this forum back when I was a kid. Loved the Devil May Cry series so much, I wanted to see other people's opinions about it. Now, I'm here, wondering why the hell am I doing this? I'll enjoy the ride I guess.

formerly "icecrown@0202"... now "TheGoodLife".
I DJ and at my spare time, do Photoshop or GIMP.
Here's my latest work, hope you like it.
4bYSmP1.png

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hey man, welcome back! If you need any help getting back into your old account feel free to give me a shout via PM.

Awesome wallpaper btw, love dat typography!

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Welcome back man, sad to say there hasn't been much activity after DMC4:SE came out...but we're still hoping for DMC5 am i rite? :wink:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hey there, welcome back. I'm not sure if I remember you too well since I think you left around the time I had just arrived, but welcome back regardless. Don't mind me, I'm just your friendly neighborhood dragon. :p

DDutchguy

DmC hype
Welcome back! The forum is probably quite different from what you remember as we talk more about general stuff than Devil May Cry. Still, if you ever need any information or what have you on DmC, hit me up.

TheGoodLife

DJ/Graphics Designer
Welcome back man, sad to say there hasn't been much activity after DMC4:SE came out...but we're still hoping for DMC5 am i rite? :wink:
Damn right.

Welcome back! The forum is probably quite different from what you remember as we talk more about general stuff than Devil May Cry. Still, if you ever need any information or what have you on DmC, hit me up.
Thanks fam.

Welcome back! =D
Thanks!

Top Bottom