• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Advanced Devil Bringer Techniques [DMC5?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keaton

Premium
I've been thinking about Nero and how much he utilizes the Bringer in DMC4, which got me to wondering (especially after the massive attack he did in the final scene) what kind of things is he going to be capable of in DMC5 - if Nero is in DMC5.

I would like to see some more swinging, Nero grabs an enemy (bigger than a scarecrow) and swings it, but to the point of using it to damage LOTS of enemies in the area..

Also maybe the possibility of a Disarment technique.
Since Nero 'absorbs' his new abilities, it would be nice if he could stun or disarm an enemy and temporally mimic an ability based on the foe. for example, he would fire ice projectiles or a long blast that trails across the floor if he mimiced a Frost, or every time he swung his sword flames would shoot out at a target (close and distanced) if he did this to a fire-puppy =p

Curious to know how developed they could make it..

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I am assuming he is in Dmc 5, so I would say that the devil bringer would be more developed, perhaps Capcom had Nero doing a move with his DB that they didn't put into 4 (most likely), and then they decide to add it to the next Devil may cry game. What new moves there are I have no idea, what I'd like to see is probably just a whole new side to the DB, like a major new feature, not just some throw in that they didn't bother to put into 4 becasue that'd probably suck.

Keaton

Premium
LordOfDarkness;70607 said:
^ I am assuming he is in Dmc 5, so I would say that the devil bringer would be more developed, perhaps Capcom had Nero doing a move with his DB that they didn't put into 4 (most likely), and then they decide to add it to the next Devil may cry game. What new moves there are I have no idea, what I'd like to see is probably just a whole new side to the DB, like a major new feature, not just some throw in that they didn't bother to put into 4 becasue that'd probably suck.

What defines Nero is the Devil Bringer. It makes battles completly diffrent if your fighting as Nero or Dante. The MASSIVE element of Aerial Features is massivly expanding and much greater than Dante has on offer.

I do feel Nero needs a Royal Guard style block...mainly because he stopped Rebellion with DB (opening scene)...so it only makes sense really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom