• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Accessorize

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
ok...now, like my thread on how long hair should be included for male characters, i'm brought to a question that many people may not take notice to...this isn't controversial and it doesn't point out wat i didn't like about other games like the last one did...it points out wat may/may not add character to the "characters"...

this is for people to post wat accerssories may make a character better for the fifth installment to the series...personally, i think nero would look really good wearing a beanie...like a grey one...wat are ur ideas?

Tramendium

I have only one and its about Dante. I would like for him to have his DMC2 hair again and that kind of outfit. Well basically take Dante from that early DMC4 small TV bashing video add him gloves and better face so he don't look like a girl and you IMO have perfectly formed DMC5 Dante.

Tramendium

bad idea Dante never had any chains (amulet not included) and i don't think he need one. The developers could think of something like that but i don't think he need that much of "gadgets" on him you know...keeping things as simple as possible is sometimes the best (no offense).

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
this thread isnt going how i hoped...i thought more ppl would post something...as for the whole dante thing i can see wat u mean by that...maybe as an unlockable outfit? wat if trish had prostitute makeup? lol...ok...now this is just being silly....but i still think it would be funny....

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I don't know if you can really give any of the dmc characters that fight, any more asscesorises then they already have because they will get in the way of fighting. maybe they could give Kryie one or two more considering she doesn't fight.

Tramendium

I have been always for the simplest accessories as possible. Too much can ruin the originality of characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom