• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

About The End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayin

Hi

I'm Kayin and I'm French. I've finish yesterday DMC II. But The end... Dante is going in hell... and... that' all o_O? No others Devil to kill ? :dry: No more explication ? :mad: It's suck ! >_<

... so i Finish Lucia's disk. Dante, is coming back ? Yes... No... just a motorbike sound. No Dante >_<

Is there an other end ? How can i see it ?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ NIce first post Kaylin :)

I know, I know. Dmc 2 sucks, it is official .lol. the end is just a cliffhanger, making the player believe that Dante has returned because of the bike sound "however it hasn't been confirmed that Dante has returned" so, so far all we know is that he is still stuck in hell, soz if that didn't help :) but there is nothing more to say.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Overly harsh, I think admittedly the ending is not very good as a cliff hanger but DMC2 is an alright game. Not as good as 1 & 3 admittedly but it's not terrible. You want a terrible game? Try Jet Ion GP.

Kayin

Sorry if my english is bad ;). Thanks for the information. At the begining, I think DMCII was a prologue for the third game. Capcom understand quickly that peaple don't really enjoy the game, and forgiven. Maybe one day (DMC V :D ) we'll know what happed to dante. A game only in hell... sparda coming back... it will be really nice.

Now i'm waiting DMC4 for PC. In france it will be aviable 29/06/08

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
And in England, a lot later. We always get everything last, even global warming's still on hold for us!:lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ :) LOL. that's a good thing man :)

And no probs KAylin, your English is very good tbh :) I hope that we do see Sparda in a game. But I would love to see what happened to Dante after 2.

Kayin

I read in a french magazine, creator's interwiew. They woul'd like the next game will be with Sparda.

LordOfDarkness;88016 said:
^ :) And no probs KAylin, your English is very good tbh :)

Thanks. But It's Kayin without L ^_^

Ainde

World Saviour
Kayin;88931 said:
I read in a french magazine, creator's interwiew. They woul'd like the next game will be with Sparda.

Thanks. But It's Kayin without L ^_^

That would be awesome.:lol:

XxJesterxX

It was already confirmed that DMC4 was the next installment in the DMC series. Plus, who else would it be? Wouldn't make no sense at all if it was Lady or Trish. You could obviously tell that it was Dante.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom