• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Abandoned

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Bananeyessss.gif

Invisible rep+ - hurrah!!!! Thanks guys. And if you like the quote DT then I'll leave it be :)

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Name: Ethan Rampton

Species: Human

Appearance: Blond hair, brown eyes, 5'9”, slightly tanned skin.

Personality: Loud mouthed, c0cky, disobedient, a bit of a snob, vain. He'll only do what others say if it helps him in some way or ****es his parents off. He cares only for himself, and those select few he lets close.

Biography: The firstborn and the only boy of the wealthy Rampton family. His parents constantly neglected him for his three younger sisters. His best-friend in school was a demi-human. As soon as his parents found out he was friends with one, they had the demi-human killed. At the age of sixteen, he stole a good chunk of the Rampton fortune and ran away. He currently lives in an old rundown motel in the slums of the city. His parents fortune stashed away in a small, unknown bank.

Affiliation with the demi-humans: He cares for them deeply, although he doesn't know any. Yet.

Quote: “If it ****es them off in one way or another, you know I'm gonna do it.”

Blame the lame bio on writers' block. I can't seem to get pen to paper right now. And sorry about getting this in so late. I had a rough week.

Top Bottom