• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A weird request, maybe?

The Good Gentleman

S'all Part of a Miracle Masterpiece
This is gonna come off as a really strange request, but for all the DMC3 PC players out there...I was hoping, can any of you extract the HUD images from the game? Stuff like the vitality gauge, and menu images - the works, essentially.

I'm working on a little experiment, but I want to take a closer look at some of the hud elements from this one specifically.

Thanks! If not....sad face. But a thanks nonetheless!

berto

I Saw the Devil
If you don't mind me asking, why not just get them off google image search? Do they not help with what you are looking for?

DevilMayCry3SpecialEdition-Screenshots2-www.oplss-team.com_.jpg

1013170328.jpg

1013152250.jpg

1013165781.jpg

Do these not help? (Click on the image to enlarge them)

The Good Gentleman

I wouldn't know. :p I honestly haven't even looked at is since I'm on a Mac, so I never really bought or downloaded DMC3 for PC...which I don't have lol.

Neigh Bird

SSStrange!!!
I can give you the data folders, but that's about it. There're tonnes of files to go through. :dead:

Ah. I see. Any idea where in the file directory that might be?

Assuming you have it on Steam:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Devil May Cry 3

It should be in either data or data2, but I don't have the tools to unpack them.

The Good Gentleman

Probably. But again...Mac. :| I could always try and attempt to wineskin Texmod, or even try to run it in Crossover, but stuff like that is based on pure luck.

Bwah! I love my Mac. Love my Mac! But its weaknesses are too apparent.

Top Bottom