• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

a strawberry sundae story

warning

this is my first time writing a story about DMC

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

it was a boring day for dante becuse he haven't seen a deamon since he defeated his brother.he took a shawer and then went to the resturant to eat strawberry sundae and a large pizza. when he was about to eat it lady entered and went to him.

lady: dante, i need your help.

dante: after i finish my strawberry sundae.

at that moment 200 deamons attacked the city searching for the sons of sparta.

lady: dante, the deamons have attacked the city and the you are the city's only hope.

dante: i told you after i finish my strawberry sundae.

lady got mad and fired her gun at the strawberry sundae.

dante : god damn woman. *sigh* all of you are annnoying.

he stood up and took his guns and sword and ran toward the deamons. he swinged it and killed some of them and then he threw it and it stapped some of them and then he fired at his sword and killed them. after that he climbed the tallest buliding in his city and droped one of his guns

dante: lets rock

and jumped while was he in the air some flying deamons sorraunded him so he used his sword\gun combo.

after defeating all the deamons he returned to the resturant to eat strawberry sundae and a large pizza.

when the waiter put the strawbarry sundae on the table. a deamon fired at dante . he jumped and made a backflip

dante: welcome to the depth of hell itself.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ :lol: I enjoyed that part too.

"God damn woman, all of you are annoying"... Hilarious... Nice story, for your first ;)

Top Bottom