• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A nice good walkthrough

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Well as much as it is useful, I must say that its more of an achievement if you try and complete it without cheats and walkthroughs. I completed DMC 4 on Human already and now I am half way through Devil Hunter and I havent had 10 hours on it yet, although I am getting close.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
oh I went straight to devil hunter. Well it says that if you have lived to tell the tale before then do this mode, so I did.......now I'm stuck on mission 20 -_-

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Nel0 Angel0;67345 said:
Well as much as it is useful, I must say that its more of an achievement if you try and complete it without cheats and walkthroughs. I completed DMC 4 on Human already and now I am half way through Devil Hunter and I haven't had 10 hours on it yet, although I am getting close.

I beat humen mode as well the second day i got the game i just posted it for some other people or maybe even you will work your way up to Dante must die or hell or hell mode and need help on a boss
i agree with you about the puzzles in the game thats a little lame to do a walkthrough but somtimes if im stuck on a game for like a whole day and cant find out what to do i do a walkthrough
and i mostly posted it for the tactics for bosses and modes.

Top Bottom