• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A message to Capcom concerning how not having a PC release for DMC4:SE could affect them.

Meg

Was it really necessary to make two separate threads for the same video? All this is going to do is divide the discussion. :cautious:

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Making it on PC right away is bad decision. Not only it would be pirated to no end, it also hits bargain bin of steam in a week, just like any Pc release

scionicspectre

Huh, I didn't really think about it that way, Innsmouth. Of course, an announcement that it will be released on PC some time after the console release would be rather appreciated, regardless of how many people will no doubt be vocal about the delay. It's not exactly something we're not used to, and I'd definitely prefer it to 'never', as is increasingly becoming the case for remasters, lately.

I have a PS4 and I still feel about as irate as everyone else about it. This console generation will no doubt last as long as the previous one, but my computer will likely last much longer. Even if it doesn't, at least I won't have to rebuy all my games or keep a dusty console around some day, as I'm doing right now with my PS3 for the HD Collection. The less of that I have to deal with, the better.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
@scionicspectre Shadow of Mordor hit bargain bin only after one week after release, and my friend picked it for 25€. In this case, both DmC and DMC4 end up in bargain bin for 4€ after week release. I think even if capcom announces PC version it won't be earlier than they satisfy themselves with sales. And that while not forgetting about piracy.

berto

I Saw the Devil
1425352915754.png

scionicspectre

Is this really confirmation, though? I suppose they couldn't be rating a game that doesn't exist, but man is this a weird way to find out about it. We haven't heard much at all about this game, though, so I guess it makes more sense than what's happening with DmC.

Wuodan

Present Day. Present Time.
@scionicspectre
Yeah, it kinda makes sense since Capcom really don't want to talk about it until DmC's release. It is the only way to hint a PC release. Maybe Capcom let them do this to hype people up who knows?
Then again, this could also be a false positive; but I strongly believe they won't abandon PC. Most likely scenario is a delayed release. Let's wait and see.

Top Bottom