• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A little problem with can't save :( .

arzter

Hii guys , I'm new here and well I happened to found this site by going through Google for a few hours to solve a bit of my problem . And it happens to be my last resort , so I donno if anyone would reply this but I most sincerely would says Thank You So Much to those who read this thread and those that reply and help me :'))).

Well let's skip to the main point , as the tittle says it all .
I have a problem with my DMC4 which i just bought it last night .
First of all my DMC4 isn't the original and its the cracked version and its for PC.
It doesn't use steam ( I donno i should add this or not consider its the cracked vers.)
The only sole problem thats been keeping me from playing this game is that , I can't save at all.
When i tried to save it says that i don't have enough space for 200kb to save it .
Which is not true consider the drive that DMC4 been install still has atleast 4GB free.
I too don't found any save folder from the file or from the user/document stuff as well as view hidden .
Basically i stuck at the part which i can't save at all .
Today I had go back to the store which i buy the crack ver. of DMC4 and told my problems.
The seller says that its not the DVD problem but it that I don't have the Windows Live to save .

I too think its not the DVD problem but the problem its that i cant save at all TT_TT.
I tried Windows Live for Games but still no luck :( .
Do anyone know how can i solve this problem ? Do share please. :(
Thank you so much in advance if you even read this thread , most thanks would be for those that reply this thread !

Top Bottom