• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

360 Controllers

BomberDom08

If any of you happened to break your controller playin this game and youve had it for like a year take it to walmart and say you got it for your birthday sunday or somethin and you were playin the game and it broke and theyll tell you to get a new one worked for me i got a brand new black 360 controller but i broke mine playin halo3, damn halo....

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Nice tip! :lol: Sadly, I doubt that would work where I live. It's a shame, too, coz I can already feel my 360 controller is on its way out - sme of the buttons are becoming more and more stiff and unresponsive. What sucks worse is that I use my Halo 3 Limited Edition 360 controller to play all of my games and I'd be sad if that died on me. :(

neoLogy!

Well, my play and charge kit decided to turn into a wired only kit. If I take out the charger, the batterie dies in 2 seconds. Any tips on that? :D

Green Hat

speaking of 360 controllers..i must ask that will the pc version support the 360 controller for PC???

Keaton

Premium
Sadly my360 controller is only a few weeks old and my left shoulder bumper feels broken, no resistance so activating DT is a pain! You need to REALLY bash it >.<!

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
@Keaton: Just out of curiosity, is it a standard white Xbox 360 controller or a black Xbox 360 Elite controller? I've noticed that my cousin's Xbox 360 Elite controller seems a lot less responsive than my standard white and Halo 3 controllers. The "X" button, in particular, hardly works at all.

BomberDom08

yea im pretty sure youll probly want to ask a person at bestbuy gamestop etc. to be positive pretty handy thing to have and its cheap to

Top Bottom