• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

2nd episode coming out today

Stillborn

Devil's heart
I don't know is there any subtitles, but the 2nd episode is going to be released today.

Let's keep our thumbs up.

By the way, the episode can be seen from here as soon as they release the next episode.
http://animeviewer.net/

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
No,it seems we will have to wait for some time. Let's hope the subbed version for the second episode comes out faster than that of the first one. ;)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Duh I was afraid he would do that"-_-
If Vergil appears and the call him Vergiru I'm going to kill them:p :p

Curse

Cursed Girl
Well i dunno what kind of subbs are you using but mine are fine o_O
well the 2nd ep was better then the first though i was hopping that the loli will be far away from dante damn i ope some monster eats her >_<

1983DMC

the 2nd episod is nat subbed eit :)
but i'v just seen't today..wishing 4 all'v u
the best

devil man dante 1983:)

Stillborn

Devil's heart
Mraah... I can't find that freaking episode two. Or maby Im just too lazy. Please, could someone give me the link?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I removed the link as it's against the rules to point out downloading sites. However search in google, you should find something. I did^_^

Stillborn

Devil's heart
1983DMC, PM link to the torrent would be great. Or if you have messenger, just ask for my e-mail.

Seeya!

Stillborn

Devil's heart
Owwww, man. Sorry, no, I dont see it. I just dont. It would be MUCH easier to just send the link.

I'd be greatful

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
The episode was really better than the 1st one. Lady sure handles Dante easily and the Opening rocks! Trish having Luce and Ombra looks a bit weird though:p

Too bad the 3rd one does not look too promising..

Top Bottom