• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

2 Things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
1: Apart from attacking him with all you've got whilst his heads are stuck together, what is Trismagia's weakness? (In other words, what do you have to do to damage him? It's unclear what I'm doing to damage him when his heads are seperated).

2: Sometimes, when using your DT, you go into some kind of uber mode in which you can fly, shoot big fireballs, and do immense damage - How do you do this?

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
i can answer question 2: first of all it's can of a last resort devil trigger move. your life bar has to be a red color then and only then you can turn into a more powerful demon some say this form is sparda i'm not so sure

Dark Elf

Dagger user
1. Just hurt the heads with firearms (holy water) while they are separated. That should do.
2. Chob answered you

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
I tried hurting the seperate heads of Trismagia with both types of weapons, and a lot of the times, it didn't work, other times, it did, which begged me the idea that there's something that causes his heads to take that damage.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Yeah I have had problems with Trismagia too, but I seem to think that if you just keep shooting and dodging whatever they throw at you, you should be fine. I think Ebony and Ivory are best for this, especially when you have maxed them to their highest level. And if you have found this, use the Sub-machine gun. Use Devil Trigger whenever possible and always have a gold orb in your pocket aswell ;)

And as for the second question, yeah, apparently you DO turn into Sparda. It is soo kool lol and you can do may other tricks with DT, like you can shoot laser beams from your chest and stuff. I will give you the link to the page where I found all of these tricks out soon...:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom