• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

10 Most Successful Developers

Dark Drakan

Admin
The 10 most successful developers list has been revealed and are as follows:

1. EA Canada (FIFA, NFS)
2. Pandemic Studios (Star Wars: Battlefront)
3. Konami Corporation (PES)
4. Maxis (The Sims)
5. Nintendo (that red plumber and co.)
6. Ubisoft Montreal (Splinter Cell, PoP)
7. Polyphony Digital (Gran Turismo)
8. EA Redwood Shores (Godfather, LOTR)
9. Traveller's Tales (LEGO Star Wars)
10. Sony London Studios (SingStar)

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Dark Drakan;29697 said:
The 10 most successful developers list has been revealed and are as follows:

1. EA Canada (FIFA, NFS)
2. Pandemic Studios (Star Wars: Battlefront)
3. Konami Corporation (PES)
4. Maxis (The Sims)
5. Nintendo (that red plumber and co.)
6. Ubisoft Montreal (Splinter Cell, PoP)
7. Polyphony Digital (Gran Turismo)
8. EA Redwood Shores (Godfather, LOTR)
9. Traveller's Tales (LEGO Star Wars)
10. Sony London Studios (SingStar)

i can't believe fifa and gran turismo are there, they're such crap games!

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Nice find, Andy. ;) Good to see Ubisfot on the list at least -the Splinter Cell series is awesome.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
not on quality then like it should. i hate it how they do that. they say "top ten games of the year" but it's based on sales. it doesn't actually mean the game is any good, it just means a lot of people have bought it. i'm also surprised that capcom aren't on there coz dmc reigns supreme!!

Dark Drakan

Admin
pinky750;30412 said:
not on quality then like it should. i hate it how they do that. they say "top ten games of the year" but it's based on sales. it doesn't actually mean the game is any good, it just means a lot of people have bought it. i'm also surprised that capcom aren't on there coz dmc reigns supreme!!

Got to remember last Devil May Cry came out in 2005... Plus the majority of games that sell well ARE good and reviewed highly as most people have brought them from hearing about how good they are. Only games with a big name genre or movie tie in games sell well but suck.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
games that do suck in that list: fifa and gt. if you want to play football, buy one and go out with your mates! and if you want to drive a car, get a driving licence or go to legoland!!

Dark Drakan

Admin
pinky750;30464 said:
games that do suck in that list: fifa and gt. if you want to play football, buy one and go out with your mates! and if you want to drive a car, get a driving licence or go to legoland!!

Although im not a racing game fan i can see the appeal of GT as its all about customising great looking cars and the realistic feel of them and such and pining at cars you will never own.

Plus i like Fifa and prefer them to Pro Evo (long rivalries) and i do play football but its good to control my favourite team and buy worlds best players.

Top Bottom