• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
It is a horrible place to be, but luckily a friend needs help with coop in ghost of tsushim on ps5.

He is new to the game so i said i would help him, gives me something to do at least. Now i think, ice cold water would be super tasty right now.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Charles from Dead boy detectives is my new favorite character.

He should be in DMC fighting demons with his cricket bat and other tricks from his bottomless bag.

He already fought a giant snake familiar in the series finale.

He's ready Capcom.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I keep telling myself that I need to get back to working on STATIC (the cyberpunk story I started 5+ years ago, and still haven't finished even the first draft of), but there's so much going on all the time, I just don't have the bandwidth. ._. Here's hoping some of my other concerns are solved/taken care of soon, so I can get back into the right mind-frame.

+Why do the hornets like gathering around the door so much? Please, I beg you--go somewhere else! Being hypervigilant all the time is exhausting. T_T

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I think i will have some boxty as i am peckish.

For those of you wondering what that is

It is an irish potato pancake that u make in a pan, and is crispy and crunchy the way we make it. Picture mixing a traditional pancake with a crispy roast potato.

Top Bottom